The services which Essence Tours Fiji provide consist of arranging and coordinating travel, tours and accommodation, making bookings and issuing appropriate documents
Essence Tours Fiji undertakes to perform these services with reasonable skill and care. We will not be held liable for any loss or damage arising from acts or defaults outside our control, including (but not limited to) acts of defaults of actual travel, accommodation and suppliers. The Trade Practices Act 1974 applies to services supplied by Essence Tours Fiji
Confirmation and Bookings
- Bookings can be made via our online reservations system or by contacting Essence Tours Fiji in Australia on 1300 762 901 or by emailing email@example.com
- Bookings generated through our online reservations system will be confirmed with voucher within 24 hours
- All bookings must be paid in full on confirmation
Prices and Taxes
- All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars and are quoted per person. Due to currency fluctuations and changes in service costs, prices are subject to variation until full payment is received.
- All rates are inclusive of Fijian 15% VAT and 5% Service Taxes
- Online booking payments to be made with credit card via PayPal
- Bookings made direct with Essence Tours Fiji can be via credit card or by direct deposit (account details provided on request)
- All cancellations must be advised in writing
- Bookings cancelled more than 21 days prior to travel will incur a 15% cancellation fee
- Bookings cancelled within 21 days prior to travel 100% cancellation fee
- Travel insurance is highly recommended
Changes to Itineraries and Unused Services
- Changes to itineraries are permitted up to 48 hours prior to travel without penalty
- Refund will not be provided where due to personal choice you do not utilise part, or all, of your chosen package.
If by any means of any event of force majeure (which shall include terrorism, pandemic or any cause or event outside our control), we shall be delayed in or prevented from performing our obligations, then such delay or non-performance shall not be deemed a breach or entitle a damages claim. Our obligations shall be suspended whilst such event of force majeure continues.